Thursday, May 6, 2010

Agrimony - Demo



This is a very short-lived band I was in called Agrimony. We were from Southern California, and in our short history, we shared members with such bands as Problem//Reaction//Solution, Krakatoa, Long Pig, Dystopia, 2nd St. Rag Stompers, Against//Empire, and others. I heard this for the first time in almost forever the other day and it brought me to tears how this band could have been fucking amazing! Along with A Century's Claim, this band is the only other band I wish I was still writing music with. Maygun on Violin. Me on Bass. Lucien on Drums. Diana on Vox. Jason on Guitar. I hope you enjoy this partial demo (only 3 of the 5 songs recorded in this session). If anyone has the other songs, Idle Hands and Rewetting Of The Bones, let me know! Rewetting Of The Bones was on a Profane Existence comp a few years ago, but I don't have it anymore... Bummer. Enjoy!!!

Download

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I run a blog about crust with string instruments (crustwithstrings.blogspot.com) and would love to include Agrimony. If you could re-upload this demo I'd really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete